These are categories which apply to the page itself rather than the subject of the page, often pertaining to wiki maintenance or features. They are listed separately from content categories.
To add a category to this group, add
__HIDDENCAT__ __EXPECTUNUSEDCATEGORY__ to the category page.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- Candidates for deletion (empty)
- Indexed pages (empty)
- Noindexed pages (empty)
- Pages using deprecated source tags (empty)
- Pages where node count is exceeded (empty)
- Pages with broken file links (2 C)
- Pages with math errors (3 C)
- Pages with math render errors (empty)
- Pages with reference errors (empty)
- Pages with script errors (empty)
- Pages with template loops (empty)
- Pages with TemplateStyles errors (empty)